|| Wrekinsport CC Hill Climb Time Trial
|| Online or On the Line
|| Former Forest Glen car park, foot of The Wrekin TF6 5AL
| Sign On:
| Course Link:
|| 1 mile
| Start Time:
Registration opens to all (WSCC members and non-members) on 20/08/20. A wait list is in operation in case of over subscription.
Places are limited to a maximum of 50 riders.
Sign in will be available from 1730.
Move to start point at 1815
First rider off at 1830.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COMPETE IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS IF YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO SELF-ISOLATE.
Please do bear in mind the following changes to how a time trial would run in "pre Covid times":
- You must preregister and prepay your entry via the Wrekinsport CC website. On-the-day registration is NOT possible.
- Riders must arrive at event HQ changed and ready to ride.
- When parking at Event HQ, please occupy every-other-space to allow for social distancing.
- Observe social distancing whilst preparing to ride.
- Bring your own pen for signing on.
- You cannot use a turbo-trainer to warm up.
- You must pin your own number on.
- If you catch somebody up whilst participating, pass wide and pass quickly.
- Times will be published online following the event. Do not ask the timekeeper for your time on the day.
- Once you have finished, pack and go. Do not hang around chatting.
We appreciate that the above is a rather long list of changes over what would be considered "the norm", but these changes are necessary to comply with the risk control measures identified by the CTT as part of them granting consent for the event to take place. A video explaining these conditions in more detail is available here.